Wednesday 9 June 2010

Animation Developing Ideas

How did you develop your script, characters and environment?

For my animation, there was little need for a script as most – if not all - of the Evee and Bentley animation is visual. Evee and Bentley are characters created by me that already existed before I decided to use them for the animation project. However, they went through a few design changes for the animation: Evee was not only made younger, but her whole design was simplified greatly, mostly to make her easier and quicker to animate. The environment changed merely to fit around the antics of Evee and Bentley; for example, halfway through the animation I wanted them to play catch, so I decided to take them to a park to give them a suitable setting to do so, whilst still fitting in with the storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment